First steering committee – European Judicial Training for Court Staff and Bailiffs
The first steering committee of the European judicial training project for court staff and bailiffs took place in Dijon on 5 December 2017
This project, co-funded by the European Union, aims at training court staff and bailiffs in European law, in civil and commercial, family and criminal matters.
Partners met in order to discuss the calendar of the 18 months of implementation and the organisation of the different activities.
- National School for Court Staff (France)
- Judiciary training institute (Belgium)
- Directorate of Administration of Justice (Portugal)
- Centre for legal studies (Spain)
- National School for Clerks (Romania)
- European Institute for Public Administration – EIPA (Luxembourg)
- European Chamber for Judicial Officers