TASK OFFICER – JCI Headquarters
JCI is recruiting a task officer to monitor and implement a European project funded under the DG Just’s Justice Programme.
The following tasks will be carried out :
- Monitoring of the European project (contact point for all partners and the donor, management of the agenda and the smooth running of the project),
- Organisation / management of project activities,
- Organisation and participation in project activities and coordination meetings between partners and with the donor, if applicable,
- Writing reports, questionnaires, summaries, etc. in French/English,
- Liaise with the project partners to collect supporting documents for expenses incurred,
- Financial follow-up of the project.
- Master’s degree in law and/or international law and/or European law and/or human right
- A first experience in project management of European or multilateral programmes would be an asset, particularly in administrative and financial management,
- The European project focuses on the analysis of European instruments in the field of judicial inspection. Hence an experience in this topic would be a plus.
- Excellent command of French, both written and oral,
- A very good command of English (written/oral) is essential,
- Proficiency in computer and Internet tools
- Autonomy, reactivity, teamwork, precision, respect of deadlines.
Contract: 24-month part-time fix-term contract / Possibility of a full-time if a new project is won
Availability: June 2019
Salary: 1400€ gross/month approximately
Location: Paris (2nd arrondissement)
Application deadline: May 5, 2019
Applications (CV and cover letter) must be sent to:
to the attention of Mr. MORALI Mario – Project Manager.