This project is funded by the European Union
A project implemented by
GIP Justice Coopération internationale
EU4Justice – Support to the Fight against Organised Crime and Corruption in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Call for Experts
Key Expert 3 – Reporting, Communication & Visibility
This project, funded by the European Union and implemented by the GIP Justice Coopération Internationale (JCI), aims at enhancing the effectiveness, integrity and professionalism of the institutions in the Rule of Law sector. It will help improve the cooperation between prosecution and law enforcement agencies (LEAs), increase the efficiency of investigations in organised crime and corruption cases. The Action will also strengthen capacities regarding human resources and performance management as well as disciplinary frameworks and procedures.
The project will start operations in February 2019 for an overall duration of 24 months and a budget of 2.2 MEUR.
The GIP – Justice Coopération Internationale (GIP JCI), mandated body of the French Ministry of Justice, is the Implementing Agency upon awarding of the Grant contract by the EU.
In order to ensure the implementation of planned activities, JCI is looking for a Key Expert 3 – Reporting, Communication & Visibility to support the Project’s Team in the Reporting Contractual requirements of the project and leading the communication and visibility strategy of the project, in particular a Visibility plan, including the setting up and management of the Project’s website.
In this capacity, Key Expert 3 will be responsible of the overall implementation of Project’s Component 6: Project Visibility and Component 7: Project Reporting. As such, he/she will be deployed full time, will work under the overall coordination of the Team Leader and in close cooperation with the beneficiary country officials – in particular the staff of the HJPC- and other Key Experts in order to ensure full visibility and reporting compliance of the project.
Qualifications and skills
- Postgraduate University Degree in Law and/or Communication, public relations or other relevant field
- at least 8 years of professional experience in the field of Communication, preferably in Institutional Communication
- Perfect command of the local language
- Fluency in written and spoken English, French would be an asset
- Excellent drafting skills
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of computer and IT tools
- Experience in international technical assistance missions, particularly in the Balkans, will be considered an asset.
General professional experience
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience as Communication Specialist
- Experience in web design and content production is a plus
- Holding a similar post in the framework of international co-operation projects, with preference for EC-funded projects
- Very good organisational, coordination and reporting skills
- Aptitude for teamwork and ability to communicate with partners at all levels.
Specific professional experience
- Previous experience working in/with prosecution system, HJPC or similar Justice entity would be an asset
- Previous experience in at least one EC-funded Justice would be considered as an asset
- Experience in BiH in the past five years would be a strong asset.
Duration: 24 months
Position: Key Expert 3 – Reporting, Communication & Visibility
Deadline for applying: 8 February 2019
To submit your application or for further information, please contact Ms Valentina Salvato firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a phone call at the following number: +33 (0)1 44 86 06 60.